Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

4k Vs 1080p Desktop Interstellar

Dans la vie quotidienne
-> Estime de Soi
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hammaid

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Jan - 04:25 (2017)    Sujet du message: 4k Vs 1080p Desktop Interstellar Répondre en citant

4k Vs 1080p Desktop Interstellar > bit.ly/2iKXs6m

4k Vs 1080p Desktop Interstellar

bb4f9be48f
and simply be termed 2160p or perhaps 2k, rather than UHD (Ultra High Definition; a.k.a. This means that 4K is almost certainly going to have its large space on the TV market as new UHD content emerges, and the technology is already well established as the latest and possibly best in cameras and film projectors. The Blu-ray release of Interstellar came with an interesting souvenira film cell from a 70mm film print. However, you could make the same case for 720P. Conversely, the far end of the recommended viewing distance for an UHD is also 1/2 the distance of a 1080P for a given screen size.

Brian Hampton is offline Quote post #19 of 150 Old 04-22-2015, 04:44 AM kucharsk AVS Forum Special Member Join Date: Feb 2004 Location: Louisville, CO Posts: 5,851 Mentioned: 2 Post(s) Tagged: 0 Thread(s) Quoted: 1245 Post(s) Liked: 676 Blu-ray is clearly better than any of the streams, but suffers horribly compared to 70mm film. And finally, in terms of the most dominant 4K product on the market today, the TV, then if you want to future proof your set for viewing the wide array of 4K entertainment options that will definitely be appearing in the next year or two, you should buy a UHD TV screen from a high quality manufacture and the latest standardized specs likfe those weve covered in previous sections. It makes me look at older films in a completely different light. Now, the newest 4K TV displays and the newest sources of 4K ultra HD entertainment, such as the 2016 4K UHD Blu-ray discs, are all offering up 10-bit color, for a much larger and smoother range of 1024 different RGB (Red, Green, Blue) color values and a greater degree of display realism. Will UHD/4K online delivery from a cloud-based service match or beat Blu-ray video and audio quality? I'm dying to find out. I know some video streaming services do have nice stats to show data/compression rates. One that has gained some headway is Googles VP9 4K video compression codec, which the company still uses in compressing the 4K content streams found on its YouTube video service. You might have to clear your cache to see the updated post. 29 comments Leave a reply Asraf Ali.

hd wallpapers 1080p tamil actressraspberry pi xbmc wifi 1080pswitched at birth s01e23 720p vs 1080pdownload wallpapers hd 1080p games wiifs700 slow motion 1080p resolutionsamsung w200 waterproof 1080p camcorderknack ps4 gameplay 1080i vs 1080pelfen lied sub indo 720p vs 1080iben to evetaku 10bit 720p izleeasypix goxtreme nano 720p vs 1080i
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Jan - 04:25 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Dans la vie quotidienne
-> Estime de Soi
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation